An older but still relevant documentary about MCS, featuring patients, parents, doctors and more…
“Interviews with leading physicians and people whose lives have been changed by chemical sensitivity.”
Produced and directed by Alison Johnson, with cinematography and editing by Richard Startzman. Visit http://www.alisonjohnsonmcs.com for more information and to order this film or Alison Johnson’s book Casualties of Progress: Personal Histories from the Chemically Sensitive, which contains the the stories of the people appearing in this film.
- How to Survive the Holidays with EI and (Possibly) Not End Up Alone or Wanting to Give Your Family the Boot
- If Only You Could See
- Help for How to Be Fragrance-Free
- Corporate Gaslighting and Conflicts of Interest at the Women’s College Hospital
- Province of Ontario Interim Report on ME/CFS, FM, and MCS/ES
- Françoise Gourd 1950 – 2017
- A Universally Recognized Accessibility Symbol for Environmental Sensitivities?
- Song: “I’m a prisoner because of fabric softener”
- Published: “Invisible Barriers, Invisible Disabilities, Invisible People”
- Bubbled People
- 60 MiNueTs: Short Video Series on Environmental Health
- Kitchen Cabinets, Part 1
- Words Images Life Art Dance
- MCS/ES 2017 Continued: The Canaries Are Still Waiting!
- Endangered Human Art Project: Bringing Awareness to Chemical Sensitivity
- Dr Molot Urges Everyone to Support the Canaries
- An MCS Awareness Visualization
- Profile Pictures for Awareness Month
- MCS Mask Challenge for Family, Friends, and You!
- MCS/ES Awareness Month 2017
- MCS/ES Awareness Day Projects: Request for Submissions
- Amelia Needs Us
- Understanding Environmental Health
- Research Survey: Are You Over 21 and ‘Sensitive’ to Environmental Pollutants?
- Video: Fragrance Free Workplace: TRAILER
- Unilever to Disclose Some (but not all) AXE and Other Fragrance Ingredients
- Fragrance Chemicals: Weapons of Environmental and Human Destruction
- Fragranced Products: Risk to People and Profits
- Ontario Reported on MCS/ES in 1985, Yet…
- The Pinktober Special You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Why I LOVE Having Environmental “Sensitivities”
- How Big Is Your World?
- How Much Human Contact Can We Live Without?
- When a Friend’s Life Is Being Threatened
- School Boards to Pump Peanut Fragrance Into Schools!
- Imagine Being Disabled, Confined, and Invisible
- Competing Human Rights and MCS/ES
- Are the Wrong People in Solitary Confinement?
- Wireless Magic Music Video
- Videos: What’s Making us Sick? The Chemical Erosion of Public Health
- Even the Cats Say: Let Wendy Stay!
- PSAC Video About MCS
- Ontario Announces the Task Force on Environmental Health
- The Courageous Canaries of MCS/ES (and mask) Awareness Month 2016
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Melanie
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Zoraida
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Lisa T
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Wendy
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Marianne
Susi Lippuner on Help for How to Be Fragra… Linda Evans on Fragrance-Free Door Signs linda @ Seriously "S… on Property Manager’s Guide… gloriadelia on If Only You Could See linda @ Seriously "S… on Help for How to Be Fragra… Margaret Forrest on Help for How to Be Fragra…
- allergies asthma autism cancer Chemicals chemical sensitivity chemicals in clothing child health documentary EHS environment environmental sensitivities fibromyalgia Food Fragrance fragrance-free fragrance-free policy fragrance chemicals hazardous air pollutants health health care access for people with MCS/ES Housing Human Rights IAQ images indoor air quality invisible disabilities laundry masks MCS MCS/ES MCS housing Mold multiple chemical sensitivities multiple chemical sensitivity pesticides petrochemicals phthalates Research science sensitive to pollution sensitivities toxic toxic chemicals toxic trespass video VOCs Water wireless wireless dangers