An older but still relevant documentary about MCS, featuring patients, parents, doctors and more…
“Interviews with leading physicians and people whose lives have been changed by chemical sensitivity.”
Produced and directed by Alison Johnson, with cinematography and editing by Richard Startzman. Visit http://www.alisonjohnsonmcs.com for more information and to order this film or Alison Johnson’s book Casualties of Progress: Personal Histories from the Chemically Sensitive, which contains the the stories of the people appearing in this film.
- Understanding Environmental Health
- Research Survey: Are You Over 21 and ‘Sensitive’ to Environmental Pollutants?
- Video: Fragrance Free Workplace: TRAILER
- Unilever to Disclose Some (but not all) AXE and Other Fragrance Ingredients
- Fragrance Chemicals: Weapons of Environmental and Human Destruction
- Fragranced Products: Risk to People and Profits
- Ontario Reported on MCS/ES in 1985, Yet…
- The Pinktober Special You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Why I LOVE Having Environmental “Sensitivities”
- How Big Is Your World?
- How Much Human Contact Can We Live Without?
- When a Friend’s Life Is Being Threatened
- School Boards to Pump Peanut Fragrance Into Schools!
- Imagine Being Disabled, Confined, and Invisible
- Competing Human Rights and MCS/ES
- Are the Wrong People in Solitary Confinement?
- Wireless Magic Music Video
- Videos: What’s Making us Sick? The Chemical Erosion of Public Health
- Even the Cats Say: Let Wendy Stay!
- PSAC Video About MCS
- Ontario Announces the Task Force on Environmental Health
- The Courageous Canaries of MCS/ES (and mask) Awareness Month 2016
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Melanie
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Zoraida
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Lisa T
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Wendy
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Marianne
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Brenda
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: E.P.
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: K.B.
- People All Around the World Are Seriously “Sensitive” to Pollution
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Bearnairdine
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Debbie
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Heather D.
- For Me, MCS Means …
- MCS/ES Symptoms
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Ellie
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: D.R.B. and M.C.
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Rolf
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Lisa M.
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Marie
- Update: Wendy is NOT a Widget and She Shouldn’t be Treated Like One
- When We HAVE to Wear A Mask to Breathe and Function
- MCS Awareness Month and Masks
- MCS/ES and Mental Health
- Advertising Harmful and Addictive Products
- Textile certifications
- When Keeping Your Job Depends On What Other People Do
- A Seriously Inappropriate Ad Shown Here!
- allergies asthma autism cancer Chemicals chemical sensitivity chemicals in clothing child health documentary EHS environment environmental sensitivities fibromyalgia Food Fragrance fragrance-free fragrance-free policy fragrance chemicals hazardous air pollutants health health care access for people with MCS/ES Housing Human Rights IAQ images indoor air quality invisible disabilities laundry masks MCS MCS/ES MCS housing Mold multiple chemical sensitivities multiple chemical sensitivity pesticides petrochemicals phthalates Research science sensitive to pollution sensitivities toxic toxic chemicals toxic trespass video VOCs Water wireless wireless dangers