- Words Images Life Art Dance
- MCS/ES 2017 Continued: The Canaries Are Still Waiting!
- Endangered Human Art Project: Bringing Awareness to Chemical Sensitivity
- Dr Molot Urges Everyone to Support the Canaries
- An MCS Awareness Visualization
- Profile Pictures for Awareness Month
- MCS Mask Challenge for Family, Friends, and You!
- MCS/ES Awareness Month 2017
- MCS/ES Awareness Day Projects: Request for Submissions
- Amelia Needs Us
- Understanding Environmental Health
- Research Survey: Are You Over 21 and ‘Sensitive’ to Environmental Pollutants?
- Video: Fragrance Free Workplace: TRAILER
- Unilever to Disclose Some (but not all) AXE and Other Fragrance Ingredients
- Fragrance Chemicals: Weapons of Environmental and Human Destruction
- Fragranced Products: Risk to People and Profits
- Ontario Reported on MCS/ES in 1985, Yet…
- The Pinktober Special You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Why I LOVE Having Environmental “Sensitivities”
- How Big Is Your World?
- How Much Human Contact Can We Live Without?
- When a Friend’s Life Is Being Threatened
- School Boards to Pump Peanut Fragrance Into Schools!
- Imagine Being Disabled, Confined, and Invisible
- Competing Human Rights and MCS/ES
- Are the Wrong People in Solitary Confinement?
- Wireless Magic Music Video
- Videos: What’s Making us Sick? The Chemical Erosion of Public Health
- Even the Cats Say: Let Wendy Stay!
- PSAC Video About MCS
- Ontario Announces the Task Force on Environmental Health
- The Courageous Canaries of MCS/ES (and mask) Awareness Month 2016
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Melanie
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Zoraida
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Lisa T
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Wendy
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Marianne
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Brenda
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: E.P.
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: K.B.
- People All Around the World Are Seriously “Sensitive” to Pollution
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Bearnairdine
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Debbie
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Heather D.
- For Me, MCS Means …
- MCS/ES Symptoms
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Ellie
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: D.R.B. and M.C.
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Rolf
- allergies asthma autism cancer Chemicals chemical sensitivity chemicals in clothing child health documentary EHS environment environmental sensitivities fibromyalgia Food Fragrance fragrance-free fragrance-free policy fragrance chemicals hazardous air pollutants health health care access for people with MCS/ES Housing Human Rights IAQ images indoor air quality invisible disabilities laundry masks MCS MCS/ES MCS housing Mold multiple chemical sensitivities multiple chemical sensitivity pesticides petrochemicals phthalates Research science sensitive to pollution sensitivities toxic toxic chemicals toxic trespass video VOCs Water wireless wireless dangers
Category Archives: Education
Please take a minute and eleven seconds to watch this video from Dr. John Molot where he talks about MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) and how we (the people who developed MCS) have been stigmatized and that we really are canaries. He speaks about some of the other serious health problems the chemicals that disable us are causing in those who do not have MCS.
You can register for the video seminars he speaks of here:
It’s free – you will be sent the link to watch the seminar videos and be informed of upcoming workshops and resources too, but you can unsubscribe at any time.
Please share this and do look into the work that Dr Molot and EHA Quebec are doing on everyone’s behalf!
Thank you all!
These images are available on facebook. Feel free to download the appropriate one and use for Awareness Month, or at least for May 12th Awareness Day!
Please join us in letting the world know we exist!
We have important wisdom to share with everyone!
“Delegitimizing those with ES-MCS, who may be warning us all of the need for toxics reduction, also tends to impede development of practical, precautionary, potentially preventive and cost-saving public health strategies.”
Here we go again!
MCS Awareness days, weeks, and months, along with government proclamations have been going on since at least 1998!
It has taken a lot of effort from a lot of people over a lot of years, and for some of us, it doesn’t seem to have made a great deal of difference in our daily lives.
Dr Stephen Genuis is someone who has an excellent understanding about environmental and public health.
He now has a new website and has also started an easy to understand video series on environmental health, where he discusses causes, effects, and what can be done to help the growing numbers of us who experience environmentally linked chronic health challenges.
By “those of us” I (and he) mean many more people than conventional medicine considers to be environmentally affected, and he gives excellent examples of this in the videos (as well as in his research papers).
At long last, here’s your chance to see STINK for FREE!
Please don’t miss this!
What you see could literally save your life!
If you want to learn more about pink ribbons and pinktober, you can get Breast Cancer Action’s “Think Before You Pink Toolkit” here.
And for everyone’s sake:
Be fragrance (and toxic chemical stink) free. It’s good for you! It’s good for me!
If you prefer getting your research information by watching and listening instead of reading, here are a couple of video presentations by the esteemed Dr Stephen J. Genuis, who is one of the leading experts on environmental health.
In these presentations he discusses the increases in chronic illness and mental health problems, chemical and other causes and effects, shortcomings in our health care systems, as well as some treatment options to improve health.
I’ve also linked to related research for those of you who like to read.
Ninety year old Lynn Lawson of Evanston, IL passed away on January 30, 2016.
In September, 2015, Mary Lamielle, Executive Director of the National Center for Environmental Health Strategies, named Lynn Lawson the first recipient of the NCEHS EI Pioneer Award: