- Ontario’s Task Force Releases its Phase 1 Recommendations to help people suffering from chemical sensitivity but health ministry abdicates again. Here’s a new take on that report.
- tis the season
- Acts of Festive Kindness
- Statement From ARCH and CELA re MCS, ES, and the Ontario Task Force on Environmental Health
- How to Survive the Holidays with EI and (Possibly) Not End Up Alone or Wanting to Give Your Family the Boot (Part Four)
- How to Survive the Holidays with EI and (Possibly) Not End Up Alone or Wanting to Give Your Family the Boot (Part Three)
- How to Survive the Holidays with EI and (Possibly) Not End Up Alone or Wanting to Give Your Family the Boot (Part Two)
- How to Survive the Holidays with EI and (Possibly) Not End Up Alone or Wanting to Give Your Family the Boot
- If Only You Could See
- Help for How to Be Fragrance-Free
- Corporate Gaslighting and Conflicts of Interest at the Women’s College Hospital
- Province of Ontario Interim Report on ME/CFS, FM, and MCS/ES
- Françoise Gourd 1950 – 2017
- A Universally Recognized Accessibility Symbol for Environmental Sensitivities?
- Song: “I’m a prisoner because of fabric softener”
- Published: “Invisible Barriers, Invisible Disabilities, Invisible People”
- Bubbled People
- 60 MiNueTs: Short Video Series on Environmental Health
- Kitchen Cabinets, Part 1
- Words Images Life Art Dance
- MCS/ES 2017 Continued: The Canaries Are Still Waiting!
- Endangered Human Art Project: Bringing Awareness to Chemical Sensitivity
- Dr Molot Urges Everyone to Support the Canaries
- An MCS Awareness Visualization
- Profile Pictures for Awareness Month
- MCS Mask Challenge for Family, Friends, and You!
- MCS/ES Awareness Month 2017
- MCS/ES Awareness Day Projects: Request for Submissions
- Amelia Needs Us
- Understanding Environmental Health
- Research Survey: Are You Over 21 and ‘Sensitive’ to Environmental Pollutants?
- Video: Fragrance Free Workplace: TRAILER
- Unilever to Disclose Some (but not all) AXE and Other Fragrance Ingredients
- Fragrance Chemicals: Weapons of Environmental and Human Destruction
- Fragranced Products: Risk to People and Profits
- Ontario Reported on MCS/ES in 1985, Yet…
- The Pinktober Special You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Why I LOVE Having Environmental “Sensitivities”
- How Big Is Your World?
- How Much Human Contact Can We Live Without?
- When a Friend’s Life Is Being Threatened
- School Boards to Pump Peanut Fragrance Into Schools!
- Imagine Being Disabled, Confined, and Invisible
- Competing Human Rights and MCS/ES
- Are the Wrong People in Solitary Confinement?
- Wireless Magic Music Video
- Videos: What’s Making us Sick? The Chemical Erosion of Public Health
- Even the Cats Say: Let Wendy Stay!
- PSAC Video About MCS
- allergies asthma autism barriers cancer Chemicals chemical sensitivity chemicals in clothing child health documentary EHS environment environmental sensitivities fibromyalgia Food Fragrance fragrance-free fragrance-free policy fragrance chemicals hazardous air pollutants health health care access for people with MCS/ES Housing Human Rights IAQ images indoor air quality invisible disabilities laundry masks MCS MCS/ES MCS housing Mold multiple chemical sensitivities multiple chemical sensitivity pesticides petrochemicals phthalates Research science sensitive to pollution sensitivities toxic toxic chemicals toxic trespass video VOCs wireless wireless dangers
Tag Archives: Dr. Molot
Please take a minute and eleven seconds to watch this video from Dr. John Molot where he talks about MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) and how we (the people who developed MCS) have been stigmatized and that we really are canaries. He speaks about some of the other serious health problems the chemicals that disable us are causing in those who do not have MCS.
If you wish to get on EHAQ’s mailing list (they do not spam) or support this wonderful organization, then follow the link here:
You can register for the video seminars he speaks of here:
It’s free – you will be sent the link to watch the seminar videos and be informed of upcoming workshops and resources too, but you can unsubscribe at any time.
Please share this and do look into the work that Dr Molot and EHA Quebec are doing on everyone’s behalf!
Thank you all!
Dr. John Molot is a doctor who sees patients with complex, chronic, environmentally linked, and often disabling, health conditions. Although he is retiring from private practice, he is still a staff physician in the Environmental Health Clinic at Women’s College Hospital in Toronto.
He recently released a book, “12,000 Canaries Can’t Be Wrong“, wrote a report in support of the Ontario Centre of Excellence in Environmental Health (OCEEH), and appears in a video presentation about the health effects of common chemical exposures (see below).
Check these out:
12,000 Canaries Can’t be Wrong
What’s making you sick & what can you do about it