- Words Images Life Art Dance
- MCS/ES 2017 Continued: The Canaries Are Still Waiting!
- Endangered Human Art Project: Bringing Awareness to Chemical Sensitivity
- Dr Molot Urges Everyone to Support the Canaries
- An MCS Awareness Visualization
- Profile Pictures for Awareness Month
- MCS Mask Challenge for Family, Friends, and You!
- MCS/ES Awareness Month 2017
- MCS/ES Awareness Day Projects: Request for Submissions
- Amelia Needs Us
- Understanding Environmental Health
- Research Survey: Are You Over 21 and ‘Sensitive’ to Environmental Pollutants?
- Video: Fragrance Free Workplace: TRAILER
- Unilever to Disclose Some (but not all) AXE and Other Fragrance Ingredients
- Fragrance Chemicals: Weapons of Environmental and Human Destruction
- Fragranced Products: Risk to People and Profits
- Ontario Reported on MCS/ES in 1985, Yet…
- The Pinktober Special You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Why I LOVE Having Environmental “Sensitivities”
- How Big Is Your World?
- How Much Human Contact Can We Live Without?
- When a Friend’s Life Is Being Threatened
- School Boards to Pump Peanut Fragrance Into Schools!
- Imagine Being Disabled, Confined, and Invisible
- Competing Human Rights and MCS/ES
- Are the Wrong People in Solitary Confinement?
- Wireless Magic Music Video
- Videos: What’s Making us Sick? The Chemical Erosion of Public Health
- Even the Cats Say: Let Wendy Stay!
- PSAC Video About MCS
- Ontario Announces the Task Force on Environmental Health
- The Courageous Canaries of MCS/ES (and mask) Awareness Month 2016
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Melanie
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Zoraida
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Lisa T
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Wendy
- What I Wear in Bad Air :: Marianne
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Brenda
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: E.P.
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: K.B.
- People All Around the World Are Seriously “Sensitive” to Pollution
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Bearnairdine
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Debbie
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Heather D.
- For Me, MCS Means …
- MCS/ES Symptoms
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Ellie
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: D.R.B. and M.C.
- What I Wear In Bad Air :: Rolf
- allergies asthma autism cancer Chemicals chemical sensitivity chemicals in clothing child health documentary EHS environment environmental sensitivities fibromyalgia Food Fragrance fragrance-free fragrance-free policy fragrance chemicals hazardous air pollutants health health care access for people with MCS/ES Housing Human Rights IAQ images indoor air quality invisible disabilities laundry masks MCS MCS/ES MCS housing Mold multiple chemical sensitivities multiple chemical sensitivity pesticides petrochemicals phthalates Research science sensitive to pollution sensitivities toxic toxic chemicals toxic trespass video VOCs Water wireless wireless dangers
Tag Archives: video
Please take a minute and eleven seconds to watch this video from Dr. John Molot where he talks about MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) and how we (the people who developed MCS) have been stigmatized and that we really are canaries. He speaks about some of the other serious health problems the chemicals that disable us are causing in those who do not have MCS.
You can register for the video seminars he speaks of here:
It’s free – you will be sent the link to watch the seminar videos and be informed of upcoming workshops and resources too, but you can unsubscribe at any time.
Please share this and do look into the work that Dr Molot and EHA Quebec are doing on everyone’s behalf!
Thank you all!
Here’s an easy way for everyone to show some support!
And maybe, just maybe, wearing a mask for an hour or a day will spread some understanding of why the people who fought for smoke free policies did that instead of expecting all non-smokers to just wear masks always and everywhere.
The Mask Challenge is brought to you by
Help us make May 2017 the last time that we ever hear or read the words:
Watch the video and read the transcript below:
Alison Johnson has a new video coming out about the need for fragrance-free policies.
From her website:
A Video Produced / Written / Directed by Alison Johnson
“This film covers not only fragrance issues but also presents an overview of multiple chemical sensitivity. It features Dr. L. Christine Oliver, an Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and former Co-Director of Occupational and Environmental Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital. The film also contains footage of an interview with the former Commander of Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Dr. Ronald R. Blanck. People with MCS in the film include Gulf War veterans and survivors of the 9/11 WTC attacks, as well as people from all walks of life.”
You can watch the trailer here:
At long last, here’s your chance to see STINK for FREE!
Please don’t miss this!
What you see could literally save your life!
If you want to learn more about pink ribbons and pinktober, you can get Breast Cancer Action’s “Think Before You Pink Toolkit” here.
And for everyone’s sake:
Be fragrance (and toxic chemical stink) free. It’s good for you! It’s good for me!
I wish I knew who “Disco Star Power” was, and where to find what else they have done, but a search did not reveal those secrets.
It reminds me of some old Brazilian psychedelic pop I used to enjoy, simple melody and music, and the singer has a beautiful soft voice.
Have a listen, and maybe learn something new too!
If you prefer getting your research information by watching and listening instead of reading, here are a couple of video presentations by the esteemed Dr Stephen J. Genuis, who is one of the leading experts on environmental health.
In these presentations he discusses the increases in chronic illness and mental health problems, chemical and other causes and effects, shortcomings in our health care systems, as well as some treatment options to improve health.
I’ve also linked to related research for those of you who like to read.